Monday, April 25, 2011

On the boat

Last night we went to Jaxon's ice cream parlor and had a dusty road.



Three jumbo scoops of ice cream, chocolate malt powder, hot fudge and whipped cream.

Today, we checked out of the hotel and headed to the Miami airport to drop off the car, and then took a FREE shuttle to the ship. We arrived a little later than I would have liked, nut nonetheless we are here. We checked in to our room, and have eaten lunch. Today we had mongolian grill.

Returning the car to the airport was quite the adventure, we had to drive around the whole airport, and then they had us doing u turns instead of making a turn lane. How weird!
Anyways, this is the view from deck 10 of the ship where we had lunch.






I didn't get a picture of the outside of the ship, but we'll try to get one of those at port.

Until next time.......

Love,
Amy

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Thanks Amy for the ice cream picture Dad will love it. Have fun and be safe. Love, Mom

Brenda said...

I believe you forgot some of your luggage...It was a large pink suitcase with the words "Live HUMAN" written on the outside. I'll be waiting on the front step...Thanks.

Have fun! Loving the pictures!

JenniLynn said...

Loving the pic! View from the ship makes me feel peaceful. All I need is an umbrella drink. Keep the updates coming! I can pretend I'm on vacation too:)
Love you!
Aunt Rita