Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Chuckle

Hello again,

Well it was a great Mothers Day here and hope the same was for each of you Mom's out in blogland. I got a basket of coffee from one of my kids, who shall remain nameless. Look at the flavors and think of my kids who would this be from? I will sip and enjoy with a chuckle each time I have a cup of "I Don't Remember". Wish I could share a cup with each of you at least we would all have an excuse, right. Well bottoms up and have a great week. Julie

3 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Julie!!

LOVE your Mother's Day basket!! I think *I* have a cup of "I Don't Remember" almost every single day :)

xo, ~kelly

Brenda said...

Well maybe if I could get on that Family plan of Namenda I might remember what kind of coffee I picked!

~kelly :) said...

Namenda?! I'm not sure what it is exactly, but hey, I'M family!!

xo, ~k