Thursday, May 14, 2009

String around my finger...


Picked from my yard this afternoon! Ahhh, the smells of spring!


This was our yard on April 26th... too much rain. But hey, we had lake front property... where were all the vacation buyers? LOL **Click on the pics to view them larger**


My friendly herd of deer. At least this time they were eating the lawn and not my flowers. :)

Okay, don't laugh. But this is just a reminder to me from me... shall I say a string around my finger?

But while I'm reminding myself, I thought you might enjoy a delicious Frosted Rhubarb Cookie Recipe over at my food blog. http://dawnsfood.blogspot.com. I made the cookies last night and they were so delicious, my mom was calling for a cookie delivery at 9 pm! :)

Also there's also some wonderful spring pictures that I thought you would enjoy. Thanks for taking this post down "Memory Lane" with me!

Love to all!
Dawn

2 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Dawn!

Thanks for the very nice springy pictures! I've been wanting to post but have to just cruise very, very quickly to see my favorite sites and then get back to work! However, I did not want your beautiful efforts to go unnoticed OR unappreciated, so thanks!! The lilacs remind me of my Grandma...thank you especially for those :)
xo, ~kelly

Dawn Doucette said...

I think your grandma would feel so happy that you gave her memory special thoughts and attention today!

You are so welcome! Love you... now back to work!

XO Dawn