Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday night

it is 10 to 10, Pyper is sleeping and Jesse is at work on 3rd shift and I am sitting in bed watching the Brewers beat the reds 10 to 3 on the top of the 9th just thinking how much fun it is going to be on Friday at the Brewers vrs cubs game, Pyper's first Brewer game:) Pyper starts going to day care at Jill's 2 days next week, i will be hard leave her but Jill is a great Friend and I know she will be taken care of. Prince Fielder just hit a 2run homer now it is 15 to 3. Depending on the weather I am hoping to make it to Rita's on Sunday, we may be in the fields planting, ahh the joys of being farmers:):):) Well i think it is time i take the cue from my Daughter and go to sleep I have a lot to do tomorrow at work. Lots of love to everyone:) good night.

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Carissa can you believe you will be celebrating Mothers Day as a Mom how cool is that! Happy Mothers Day to you. I loved your enthusiaim for the Brewers it reminds me of 1982 with Dawn dressed in her hand made Paul Molitor outfit. It is so much fun to share our love of sports with our kids even if they don't understand. Have fun at the Brewer game. Love, Aunt Julie

JenniLynn said...

Go Brewer's. That game was a complete annihilation! Poor Reds.

Isn't it funny how it seems as soon as they're born, our kids start teaching us, like when to go to sleep. I used to not want to sleep when they slept because I just wanted to sit and stare at them. I don't even know how many pictures I have of every one of my kids sleeping.

I hope you can make it on Sunday. It's supposed to be a beautiful day, and I think there might be a couple (ha ha)people here who would love to meet Pyper.

Love,
Aunt Rita