Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well ready or not here it comes. Christmas week is upon us I hope everyone had enjoyed the planning and preparing for an awesome family and memory filled holiday. I feel a little to prepared myself so no doubt I have forgotten to do something. Should anyone have any questions or suggestions for Saturdays celebration just drop me a comment or email. I can't wait to see you all and hope the weather will cooperate. Merry Christmas week to you all!
email me at doucette56@charter.net
Julie

Does your Christmas tree have clear lights or colored lights?

2 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Julie!

First of all, I am the opposite of you but it's nice to read about someone who IS prepared for the week!! Second of all, could you have Dawn fill in that Vince and I will bring some stuffing? When I say SOME, I mean not enough to feed our entire army probably, but there will be SOME :) (Last year, we heard that we didn't bring enough cheesy potatoes...but gosh, one would think a 6 quart Nesco could have been enough :) lololol Good thing there are some mashed potatoes...forgot to check to see if someone is making gravy. (Love, love, LOVE ham gravy!!) Third of all, I will probably call you today so be prepared...make sure your coffee is hot and you have a lot. It might be a long conversation!! xoxo, ~kelly

JenniLynn said...

I am with Kelly - still not done with the Christmas prep. We did have our Christmas trees up the weekend after Thanksgiving, though. So, that should count for something.

I don't think anybody has signed up for meatballs yet, so if you could put me down for that, I would be thankful.

Soooooo looking forward to Saturday! I have downloaded a ton of Christmas songs on the Ipod (I had some already and then I borrowed all Mom's CDs and added them), and we have a speaker bar that I can bring along. This will be able to provide us with 263 songs for 14.2 hours of play time without having to change a CD.

Let me know if there is anything else we can bring.

Lots of Love and a VERY Merry Christmas to you all!
R