Saturday, December 26, 2009

WOW what a Wonderful White Christmas!

Thank You everyone! I am truly grateful for a family who can just pitch in and get it done. I could not have done it without each and everyone of you. Thank you from the bottom of my tired feet and full heart. I enjoyed talking to those I had the chance to talk to and I am sorry for the ones I didn't get too, but it wasn't a sleepover and I ran out of time. I hope everyone got their gift exchange and thank those who helped keep the gift opening going. With the party over lets all take a deep breath before we start the new year and enjoy the beauty of what Wisconsin and Minnesota and Michigan have to offer, SNOW. Thanks again for all the support and help today it made my job so much easier. Happy New Year! Love and gratitude, Julie

1 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Thanks Mom for organizing the shindig! It's not easy to get so many people all going the same direction at the same time. LOL

We really enjoyed our time with family. Good food, good drinks, great laughter and lots of love! It's what Christmas is all about!

We hope everybody has a wonderful 2010 full of blessing, more love and enough laughter to make your belly hurt!

XOXOXO,
Dawn