Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Message from Amy...

She can't post on the blog from her i-phone, so I am her admin assistant at the moment! Happy New Year everybody! XO, Dawn



--------------------------------------
Good Morning from Fort Morgan Alabama

This morning I woke up in a beach house in Fort Morgan Alabama. The
sun is out and the wind is calm, so it is warming up beautifully. We are on our way to Mobile to see the USS Alabama battleship.

There are alot of nature trails near our beach house, so we'll probably visit a few of those before we head back to Wisconsin. I took a walk on the beach last night and found a dead jellyfish. The other pictures are of the sunset and the gulf. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday morning!

Love, Amy

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Wow! I wish my Tuesday morning was as good as yours. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful trip. Relax and enjoy, you deserve it!
Love,
Aunt Rita

Julie said...

Nice pictures Amy, especially of the dead jellyfish(jk). I also noticed that they have their snowfences up. I wonder if they are expecting the 3 -4 inches we are tomorrow. Enjoy your time in the sun. Love, Mom

Scott Gregory said...

Amy,
Thank you! Again, I ask myself, why do I live in WI?
Scott