Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

July 20,2007 – this was Scott & Rita’s 11 wedding anniversary. What a great day that was 11 short years ago! Rita and I normally celebrate our “5 year anniversary” by going to a larger city. Our 5-year we went to Milwaukee. Our 10-year we went to Chicago. Don’t know what is in store for our 15-year, but the city has to be bigger than Chicago.

So on our 11-year anniversary I NEVER saw my beautiful wife once – how sad. I had to be at work before Rita arrived home from work. Then Rita was out with Noah, Kimberly, and Audrey, (who was home for 1 ½ days). I was sleeping when they came home and I think it was after midnight.

It is a good thing we celebrated a week earlier. The week earlier we had dinner with Monica, Bill, Katie and Lexi at the place Bill and Monica were married. Happy Anniversary to you two too!!!!!!!!

After dinner we shared a bottle of wine at our hotel room. We stayed at the Sybaris, what a blast!! (http://www.sybaris.com/index.asp) Any special occasion, this place has our recommendation. We had a huge pool, steam room and whirl pool. Very romantic.


Rita will kill me for posting this photo. But, I love her anyway!

The water falling is the waterfall in the middle of the pool.


On a side note, is anyone going to the WI State Fair????
Scott and Rita

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Congrats to all of you on your anniversary. The pictures are great and Rita looks awesome with the bubble effect. No State fair here waiting for Walworth County Fair labor day weekend. Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

Wow, Uncle Scott, I can't believe it's been 11 yrs. since I was driving that hot red mustang convertible! I'm so glad you had a chance to celebrate early - what the heck, might as well make an anniversary week out of it!

Chris & I are planning on going to State Fair, not sure which day yet. We wouldn't miss it! Love you!