Monday, July 9, 2007

Soon to be Grand!!

First off I have to say Kudos for an excellent idea. With a family our size it takes the distance factor out of keeping close.
Lot's of changes for the other Elkhorn crew. I have a new job as a Night Auditor for the Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva. It is a four diamond resort with two beautiful golf courses. As an employee I can take 3 people with me and it is only $15.00 round (normally it's $150.00 - $180.00 a round). I have a strange feeling I may be get Dad to travel down this way a little more often. My shift is 11PM to 7AM so it's a good thing I have always been a night owl.
Beth is awaiting to hear on a new job with a company called Medicoil (in Lake Geneva) that would be a morning shift and better pay so we are keeping our fingers crossed.
I saved the best to last. We have found out Casey is going to make us Grandparents in December. She is due on the 2ND or 3RD so Jeff may have to share a birthday. It was a shock at first but she and her boyfriend, Jesse, were planning to get married and he wants to even more now. We have come to the conclusion you can't change what's done so now we are looking forward to spoiling the little one. On July 12th we find out boy or girl so we will let everyone know.
Hope everyone is keeping cool!!
Bill, Beth, Casey, Jesse, and ???

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Bill, congrats on the new job. Enjoy setting new goals and seeing your family sprout new limbs. Our fingers are crossed for Beth and her job search. Julie

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Hope all goes well. I'm happy your supportive and that responsibilty is being taken very happy!! Hope all goes well love ya,

Audrey