Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Weekending!




TGIF everybody! As I sit at my desk, I'm enjoying a beautiful breeze and the gorgeous nature I'm surrounded by. It just hit me all at one time just how lucky I am. I just got the hankering to blog about it and share my thoughts with you. (If you had asked me 10 years ago if I thought my mom would have started a blog, I would have laughed at you... now look at us! Thanks Mom!)

I am so greatful to have so much love in my life. I'm surrounded by a hugely caring, loving family. I have a wonderful companion in life that is always, always there for me. I have 4 wonderful doogles that very rarely* talk back. No matter what I've been through I've never had a loss of shoulders to lean on or ears that are willing to listen to me. No matter how many mountains I decide to climb by the choices I make or situations I find myself in, I always have had someone.

Thank you all for being my someone at some point in time. And if you haven't had the chance yet, don't rule yourself out! Your day will come! :) Have a wonderful, fun and loving weekend everybody. I just want to leave you with some of the beautiful nature around me. It's Brandi & Cody in amongst my flowers. Enjoy my little piece of heaven! Hugs & Kisses to All! Dawn

*Cody is often the exception to that rule!

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

You made me laugh. Thanks for underestimating your Mother(lol), she did learn something from her kids. Families are richer for sharing ups and downs. Julie/Mom

Scott Gregory said...

Dawn,
I consider myself lucky to have you as a niece. Hope your weekend was great.

Love,
Uncle Scott