Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hello to All!




Hello Everyone! I've finally decided it's time to get adventurous and attempt to blog! It's quite different from addicting myspace/facebook that i am used to using so feel free to correct me if i'm doing something wrong! :)




Although it has taken me this long to finally post something, I have enjoyed reading all the posts we've gotten. And the last comment on Carissas blog; that was me. Can I get some help on how to get my name on there?

Besides saying hello to everyone, I wanted to give all the mothers (and fathers) a deserved pat on the back! I had my first experiece with a fussy baby resulting in a sleepless night! As everyone knows I am currently a nanny. In May there was a new addition to the family; baby Arianna. She came early and was very tiny but now is a healthy lil peanut. This past Tuesday the parents and other 3 children went to the dells to celebrate Adrianna's 4th birthday! (yes there is an Adrianna AND an Arianna- a day hasn't gone by where i've actually kept them straight!) Anyway, with everyone else gone it left just me and Arianna at the house. The daytime was great; we took a trip to Elkhorn to visit mom and Amy before heading back to the nanny house in Muskego. Arianna was fantastic all day so I assumed nighttime would be no problem. HAHA! We attempted to go to bed at about 10 after a good feeding. We wern't in bed for more than 2 minutes and her ideas were different. She was fussy ALL night long. After trying to feed her, burp her, 3 different beds, her swing, AND a bath...I gave up. I walked around the house ALL night long holding her so she would stop crying. By about 5:20 am I called mom pleading for help asking "what do I do!" She first calmed me down and then I finally got Arianna to sleep! It was a LONG night and I can't even begin to say how much parents do that go unappreciated. So I want to take the time to thank not only my parents, but ALL parents! Parents are amazing people. :-)

I think thats all i've got for now. Hope everyone has a good night! Love you all!




Love, Brenda


3 endearing comments:

Julie said...

You painted a great picture of a sleepless night. Thanks for blogging. To get your own name you get a google account and use that identity. Mom

Grip KT said...

Brenda,

I know exactly what you went thought (been there done that). Just remember that someday when or if you ever have kids you’ll know what to do and everything will seam much easier.

Hope everything is going a little easier now.

Katie G.

Dawn Doucette said...

Brenda dearest, dog's or babies? :) You have the patience of a saint... I didn't get any of those from mom!

Love you bunches!