Thursday, July 26, 2007

Progress





Here I am sitting at work thinking about all the things I could be doing on the house:)

Jesse is in South Dakota until tomorrow with his new job, he is working for a company called E80 constructors fabricating
railroad bridges, they wanted him to see a job site so away he went:( But while he is away we are receiving power to our house, just today the came and started to trench in the cable. Dawn, I am so happy to hear you sold your house i bet it is a huge relief. It is Columbia County Fair week and since Mom is so busy I thought I would update you on how well Emily is doing, she received a couple of grand champions and merit awards:) I am so proud of my little sister. So back to the house we will start insulating on the 1st of august if everything goes well this weekend, let keep our fingers crossed. Last Friday we put in our septic, enjoy the pictures:)

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

The house looks great! What an accomplishment when it's finished! :)