Friday, July 27, 2007

Joining The Fun

Hi everyone,

What a great idea and so much fun to see how and what everyone is up to. Well for me and my family we are having a busy summer with Arnie putting in long hours both at work and on the farm, as well as we are looking into building a house on the farm so we are running around getting all the info we need. I am kept busy by taking care of our rapidly growing little one. Oliver will be 5 month old on July 28th and I have no idea where the time has gone. Is anyone else a Harry Potter fan? I am currently reading the seventh and final book and can't wait to find out how it all ends.
The Oliver the other day I was cleaning and he was having fun rolling around (he can roll both ways now) and the next thing I Knew he was sound asleep.


I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to being able to keep in touch.

Katie


2 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Katie - I can't believe how much he's grown!!! I saw Arnie in the picts of Jessie & Carissa's house. I bet it is really nice to have a sister that's already going through the home building process?!?! :

You know what they say, "Experience is the best teacher... especially someone else's!"

Give kisses to that sweet little boy of yours! XOXO, Dawn

Julie said...

Thanks for joining the fun. I look forward to more of your heartwarming updates. It makes my day to see these sweet babies grow. Aunt Julie