Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celebrating the birth of two babies this year








This year we not only get to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas but also the birth of Dylan James Mahlum. Casey and Jessie do plan to be at the X-Mas party but in case someone can't make it we thought we'd post a couple of pictures of the cute little man, the proud parents and the old fogies. Oops, Beth said I was supposed to say proud grandparents.


I really am proud of our new little man even though by my expression in the pictures it doesn't look that way. It looks like I was scared to death to hold him, like with our family I could have reached this age with never holding a new born. We do have lots more pictures to bring with us to the X-Mas party. Even though Dylan will be appearing live and in person we thought some of us could look at the pictures while awaiting a chance to see him. I just wouldn't feel right to start a line and begin charging admittance fees.


I also added a couple of pictures of just some of our decorations this year. We haven't been able to decorate in two years so Beth was so proud to have them out of storage I thought she would appreciate it if as many people as possible could see them. I tried to get some of the outside decorations but they did not turn out. Take a close look at the one of the entertainment center and see if you can spot the reason you know it was a picture by me (Bill).


Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 29th, praying for good weather and hoping all of us have a safe and happy Holiday season. Remember there is no use celebrating New Years Eve if you don't play it safe to makes sure your around to see it all the way through!!








2 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

Love the photos - you do look like a proud Grandpa! How wierd is that-Grandpa?

Can't wait to see everyone on the 29th.

Merry Christmas!!!

JenniLynn said...

I know! I know! Iknow! I figured out how to tell it's a "Bill" picture! What do I win? I don't want to ruin it for everyone else, so.....if you don't know the answer quit reading right now.



"It's a Wonderful Life" is playing on TV...right?

OK can't wait to seeyal at Christmas!

Love you tons and tons,

R