Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Photos

Hello, everyone,
I talked to Grandma a while back at Carissa & Jesse's cookie exchange and we got talking about taking family pictures at Christmas again this year. Only this year I hoping it'll look a little better looking without a wood paneling background. I am able to borrow lights and a pretty background from school this year. So, if your family wants to wear matching clothes or if you want a specific pose/picture, let me know.
Have yourself a Merry Christmas and I'll see you on the 29th,
MaryBeth

2 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

Marybeth,
Thank you for taking the photos - I think you did a great job. I can't wait to see them!

Scott

Dawn Doucette said...

Thank you so much for organizing all of the pictures! I hope they turn out as good as they looked before I was blinded by the flash! :)

Hope you have a wonderful New Year Marybeth! Love ya lots!

Dawn