Wednesday, December 5, 2007

O'Connell Family Cookbook

The O'Connell Family cookbook is ready to go to press. We need to know like yesterday who wants one and how many. I believe they need to let the publisher (Vinny) know by Thursday, 12-06-07. Money will be collected on delivery. More Q&A below. Just comment here or e-mail me with how many books you want.

1. What is the cost of the cookbook?
Until Vince knows how many pages, how many we are ordering etc. he has to give us an estimate but you can let everyone know they will be in the $10 range (his original thought was around $9).
2. When do you need to know how many our family (that includes your siblings and parents please) want to order?
We would like to know by the end of the day THIS THURSDAY so that I can get the info to Vince.
I don't need to know how many each person is getting- just a total for your family.
3. When will the cookbooks be ready?
Vince said that they should be ready by next Friday, December 14.
4. Where will the cookbooks be delivered?
I will sort them into 7 boxes (one for each family) and then talk to whomever the contact person your family elects to receive the books to figure out delivery. I'll pay for all of the books up front so will need to pick up the money from the person who receives your families order when they are picked up or delivered so it's up to them how they'll collect the money after that.
5. When will we know "exactly" how much the cookbooks are so that we can start to collect the $?
Vince will get that information to me and I'll let you know ASAP, probably the first part of next week.
6. What if we don't order enough and need more?
You'll want to order on the high side to prevent this. A minimum order is 50 books and if you ordered a quantity that small the cost goes up considerably, not to say it can't be done but you should know up front that they are more expensive.
7. When should I let you know the contact person for delivering our families books?
You can let me know as soon as you know, preferably before the 14th .

2 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

I'll take one - not that I follow recipes anyhow... I merely use them as "suggested" ingredients and amounts. :)

Love to all!
Dawn

Julie said...

Rita, I just talked to Vince and he thanks you over and over for posting this info. If you need me to call anyone for orders let me know and I will help any way I can. By the way my order included all my kids and Then the 2 for Bill and Beth. The grand total was 8. Julie