Thursday, December 13, 2007

On the Move

For those of you who don't read our personal blog, I thought I'd better let you know that the Doughty Family is on the move. The movers arrive Jan 2nd to move us to Phoenix AZ! Jason has been offered the position of Pastor of Children's Discipleship at Camelback Bible Church and we accepted and so we are moving.
It has been crazy the last few days, we've been packing and painting and cleaning, I think that the house is finally ready to show. Hopefully it will sell quickly. The kids are handling everything well, it makes it a little more challenging doing this all almost 8 months pregnant, but God is good and He has been showering us with Grace and Mercy.

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Holy Moly! What a time of year to have to move. It is always stressful moving (not that I've done it that much, and I have never moved very far), but at Christmas time with 3 little ones and another on the way. My prayers are with you. I am very excited for all of you and wish you the very best always.

Love
Aunt Rita

Julie said...

Thank You for keeping us up to date with your growing family. I hope you still have time to post after the move and the baby. We all look forward to hearing how you like Arizona. Blessings to you all and a very special Christmas season. Love, Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

Hey Guys, just in case you check this blog while you're on the road...

We're praying for a safe trip for you and the kids. May all the skys be blue and all the kids be well-behaved... by the way, are we there yet? :)

I hope your dreams continue to come true in 2008!

Love to all!

Dawn