Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby Shower




Good Sunday Morning to all! I want to Thank everyone who was at the shower for Brenda yesterday. For those who were unable to attend I will post a few pictures. Brenda and Brian are two very wonderful people who will make great parents with their calm and positive personalities. As Brenda's mom I know she has endurance, but recently Brian has proven to himself and everyone who has observed him that he too has endurance. He spent Two weeks in China (13 hour time difference) then came home and had 3 days off. He went back to work and after a couple of days began to work 2nd shift to help the crash team during vacations. He filled the 2nd shift for 2+ weeks, and Saturday was his first real normal up all day since before China. So with that training he should be able to handle nights with a baby. Brenda and Brian are having fun playing with everything they got at the shower. Thanks again, you are all wonderful people and we are grateful for each and every one of you. Julie

1 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

I'm glad everything went great. I wish I could have been there!