Monday, May 5, 2008

News from Elkhorn Reindls



Hey everyone. I know people have not been able to see me for awhile but I've been working a lot of weekends. I do miss ya all and can not wait til I can see you all. Well here is are news: we are doing really good, still working at the Grand Geneva, Dylan is now 5 months old, 15 lbs/6 oz and 26" long. He can already roll over all by himself and he can sit up all by himself. Here is a new picture in front of Julies house for all to see. Casey now lives in Harvard, Illinois and they are doing good to. We got a new car a 1995 Oldsmobile 98 and it's a great car. Its Monday May 5th, a great sunshiny day for a walk with Dylan and great exercise or us (thank goodness for good weather). Well can't wait to see ya all!!! I love you all very much!!! Bill and Beth

1 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

I think being grandparents suits you two. You look great.