Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Mahlum Update

The Mahlum's are doing great. I just started my new job as an At Home Professional for a company called Cloud10. I get contracted out to different companies to help with customer call flows. Right now I am contracted out to T-Mobile, assisting with the prepaid phone section and dealing with anything that comes through there. Jesse is doing construction and so all in all we are doing about the best we have been able to do in a long time.
I know that people have been wondering how lil Dylan is doing, so I thought I would get on here and post some newer information as of 5-12-08, and some pictures. According to Dr. Castillo (Dylan's Pediatrician) said that Dylan is doing very well, and that he is growing much faster than he thought...he is at the top 10% of his age group in height, weight, and head circumference. He went to the Milwaukee County Zoo for the first time last week and he had a ball.
I feel happy and sad at the same time, watching him learn how to be more and more independent, makes me feel like I'm not needed although I know he needs me more than he shows :) I had tears of joy the other day when Dylan was in his ultrasaucer and picked up his bottle on his own. It was so fun to watch him get the hang of holding the bottle just right and trying to drink as much as possible before his little hands couldnt hold it anymore. He can already do a full roll and is working harder than ever to crawl....
Well I will keep you posted and WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!

I will get pictures to you all as soon as this blog thing stops giving me an error message!

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

It sounds like everything went great. I wish I could have been there!

JenniLynn said...

OK that post was supposed to go on the Baby Shower Blog.

I'm glad to hear that all is going well with you guys. Enjoy that little man, they just keep getting more and more independent. I guess that's part of the goal.

Dawn Doucette said...

Casey - we're waiting for new pictures dear! I'm sure your little peanut is at least a cashew by now... LOL

Hope all is going well for your family. Tell Jessie to have a wonderful 1st Father's Day!

Lots of Love!
Dawn