Friday, May 2, 2008

The Doughty's

Well, I don't have time to post pictures on both blogs, but if you check out ours you'll see pictures of our new house. We just moved in last week and everything is in boxes. We are hopefully painting this weekend. I am not getting as much done as I would like, you know 4 kids and all, my new motto is "one box at a time". We are so thankful to have our own place now after months of living in someone else's house. Hopefully I'll be getting "the story of Arizona" written and sent soon:)
Love hearing how everyone is doing through the blog.
Love, Bridget and the family

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

What do you mean 4 kids and all? Just kidding of course, but just a sneak peek into the future. The windows are open and the birds are chirpping. There is a storm on the horizon and the kids are all adults, so it is you and the morning dew. You brew a pot of coffee and turn on your favorite CD. Crank up the volume, you know loud like you used to yell at the kids for, and dig into a closet for spring cleaning. You get down the piles of pictures and artwork from when the kids were little and just reflect on how things have changed. ie I never had a computer when the kids were little. So after all the cleaning this morning I only got one closet done, but alot of reminiscing and it is all good. I hope you enjoy your Arizona home and that you make many great memories to share with us over the blog. Lots of Love, Aunt Julie