Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank You!


To everyone who was at our baby shower on Saturday- Thank You. We had a wonderful time and it was great to see everyone. We received a lot of great advice that will be used in the near future (if not already.) To my Mom and Amy- Thank You for making all the plans and being great hosts. To Dawn- Thank you for getting the invites out to everyone there. To Greg-the yard and house looked GREAT! Good job! And Dad- well Thanks for being Dad and just being there. And everyone that came- It wouldn't have been a party with out you! :D


Now it is time for me to blush as I tell everyone I made an Oops! I half-way opened a present. I was so overwhelmed with all the great stuff we received that in the present from aunt Rita there was an exercise ball...or should I say exercise ball's BOX! ha! It was taped shut so I did't open it any further. Well, when we got home Brian was all antsy and opening up all the packages again and came across that one. Once he opened it he was like "Brenda, did we open this one. I don't remember this one." Well...no, we hadn't opened it! SO...I included a picture of what was INSIDE the box! Thank you aunt Rita!


Thank you all.
Lots of Love-

Brian, Brenda, and Baby


2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

I thought about putting a note saying "this isn't what's in the box" because it would be just like me to give a gift like that. I'm glad you opened it before she's too big for the outfits!

Dawn Doucette said...

You are so very welcome dear!

Now, no having that little bambino while I'm out of town. Take care of yourselves, put on a few more baby pounds and the countdown begins when I get back!

Love you both!
Dawn