Tuesday, September 4, 2007

BRING ON FALL!

With summer fading as we get into September, we begin my favorite part of the year. The time when we all think of the fun we had in the summer the things we want to do before winter and most of all the Thanks we give for everything. I love to count my blessings and Thank God for all because when I do nothing seems to overwhelming. So as the nights get cooler(they do in Florida too, don't they) and the mosquitoes freeze(yeah) remember to say your "Thank You" and "I Love You" it is the best medicine ever used. With a spring in your step, a smile on your face, and a laugh in your heart take a walk and enjoy the fall, for like kids it will be gone before you know it and the new season will come -ready or not. Have a great day everyone! Julie

1 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

Julie,
Thank you and we love you and your family.

Scott & Rita