Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Growing Fast

You know how everyone says that time fly’s, while it truly dose, it was just 7 months ago that I was holding my brand new baby boy and now that same boy is army crawling all over the place and getting into everything, as well as on Monday he cut his first tooth. Where dose the time go?


So besides running after Oliver and trying to child proof my house I have been doing some canning with my mom and Anna. Just last week we canned 66 pints of apple sauce. YUM! YUM!

While that’s all from us know hope everyone is enjoying their fall.

The Griepentrog’s

1 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Katie - Oliver is so adorable. That picture is priceless! I can see the picture framed and matted hanging on the wall. How adorable!

Hope all is well with y'all! Love you bunches!

Dawn