Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates from Mom

I received a call from Mom this morning. I thought I would share a few of the newsy items with you all, since she apparently forgets who she tells things to. She said "so we leave tomorrow" so I replied "really, where to?" She said I thought I told you, but she probably did like I do and told the same kid 3 times and forgot the others. They are driving with Marge and Jerry and going to New York to see John and Laura. They will be back the first week of October around the 5th or so.

She also said the Uncle Wayne has been moved to a rehabilitation center in Middleton to get stronger. For those who have not been on that list of those who know. Wayne had his gallbladder out a few weeks ago and it was more difficult than the average surgery. He has been in pretty rough shape and is hopefully on his way to recovery. It is still touch and go with infection and drainage hopefully that too is heading the right direction.

Now for Christmas. The date is Dec. 29th and the Hamden hall is the place. Further details will come from Jeff and Marcy or maybe Mom. Anyone with a creative idea can post it and Jeff can read and decide what he wishes to do with the thoughts. That is all for now SO HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A BETTER TOMORROW. Julie

0 endearing comments: