Thursday, September 6, 2007

Noah's football games - UPDATED 09/13/07

If anyone is interested Noah's football games start this Saturday.

8:30 AM Wildcat-Orange vs. Deforest-Purple @ Verona H.S. #2

The field is located here: http://www.dcayfl.us/FieldDisplay.asp. This link should take you to his game schedule. He is DeForest Purple
http://www.dcayfl.us/Schedule.asp?ProgramName=#Link2

I will try to take some decent photo's and post them after the games.

Scott

09/08/07 Game
Thank you all. I forgot the camera, so I have no photo's - duh! I will try to remember this week. (We play in Mount Horeb at noon).

First game was a great game! We played at Verona's new youth football field. We were the first visiting team to play on the field. But, we tied!! The time ran out with us on the 2 yard line on the way in. Bummer, but it was a very close game and we were very even. I think we had the skills and they had the size, but I am sure Verona parents would disagree. Noah mainly plays offense tackle and did a great job sticking with him man! I will add to this blog each week, so look for the updated title!

3 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Go Noah! It looks likes it's going to be an awesome day to win a football game! Good luck buddy!

Love you! Dawn

Julie said...

This is football weather, so how did Noah do? I can't wait to see the pictures. Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

Thanks Uncle Scott for updating! Can't wait to see how sharp Noah looks in his uniform! Good luck this weekend Noah! Knock 'em on their butts!

Love you!
Dawn