Friday, September 14, 2007

Merfeld Move in time

After a long winter and a summer filled with long days and nights Jesse and I are starting to move in to our new house:) the wood floors are installed and the painting is finished trim is being finished this weekend and my walk in closet is ready to be filled. Over all the process has went well with only a couple of bumps in the road. In addition to have a new house Jesse and I are adding another member to our family. Made you all think didn't I :) we are picking up our new beagle puppy "Diesel" the first week in October he is almost 4 weeks old now and a little cutie, after Charlie passed away on Christmas eve night I told Jesse I wanted another beagle.
well hope every one is doing well and yes I will be having a cookie exchange this year at my new house:)

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Contgratulations!!! You won't want to leave the house once you get everything in it. You just want to go from room to room and soak it all in. I can't wait to see it!!!
Love,
Aunt Rita

Julie said...

Yes I fell for it and almost called the kids to tell them the news and I laughed so hard at myself i added 8 years to my life. I cannot wait to see pictures of the puppy. I am happy for your new addition. Aunt Julie