Thursday, November 22, 2007

The DeForest Thanksgiving meal


We were grateful that Grandma and Grandpa Reindl and Gregory were able to join us for our Thanksgiving meal. We had two types of turkey (smoked and not smoked), three types of stuffing to fit everyone's tastes (good stuffing, stuffing with apples and other crunchy stuff, and stuffing with giblets), corn, two types of cranberry, riced patotes (any holiday meal I am involved in making must have riced potatoes - tradition from my Grandfather), Mimosas (at 9 am this morning), lots of munchies, apple pie, two pumpkin pies (I asked for the 2nd so I would have left overs for the week!), homemade vanilla and chocolate ice cream and three types of wine.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Love,

Scott

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Wow what a nice dinner. I can feel the warmth and family in the picture and the play by play of the tasty dinner. Great idea of posting a dinner picture I wish I had gotten one of our dinner. Julie