Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Chris & I are going to his brother Scott's house for the holiday. For those that aren't here in WI, we had a light dusting of snow last night... our first of the season down here in Delavan. I wanted to share the color of the season with everybody!

We are truly blessed to have such a loving, compassionate family. We send our blessings to all of you!


Lots of Love!
Chris & Dawn



(Click the pictures to see a bigger image of each)
Our personal herd of deer... I counted 11, but know more ran past before I could count them.


This is this morning, 11/22!



This was on Brenda's birthday, 11/16.

1 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

Dawn,
Thanks for the pictures - even though we have snow too (I hate snow!) - I like to see photo's of it at other people's houses.