Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I did for Thanksgiving

First Happy Thanksgiving to all! We had a stuffed turkey dinner and it wasn't the turkey that was stuffed. So we had Amy, Greg and Brenda at our house and of course we watched some football. I forgot to take a picture, but that isn't all I forgot. We were all done with dinner and desert and sitting in the living room chatting and laughing when I remembered I forgot to serve the cranberry fluff. Every year I forget something and so this year I forgot to take a picture and I forgot a salad. I can honestly say it will not go to waste, since we all like the fluff left over better anyway. Other than that we are all cleaned up and ready for our food to start digesting as we get to bed early for Black Friday sales. Yes we do hit the sales. Ed and Greg will be at Sears in Janesville at 5am to push other shoppers out of their way in the Craftsman aisles. I however have coffee and head over to Delavan to Shopko around 8 or 9 whenever I get enough coffee to make me spend a little. Let me know if anyone else has a Black Friday tradition or internet Monday tradition. Let the Thanks coninue throughout the season and have a safe and fun Holiday Season. With Thanks to you all, Julie

1 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

Julie,
We almost forgot too. Good think Rita remembered half way through the meal - and she hadn't even slept yet!