Friday, November 23, 2007

Let the fun begin


Well at 3:45am Greg was heard getting in the shower to prepare for his Black Friday event. I roll out of bed and head to the kitchen to make the coffee and eggs with toast. Greg vacates the bathroom and Ed moves in to get himself ready to shop and save. By 4:45am with ads and lists in hand they are off. 2 cars and 2 excited shoppers to see what new things can be found in the Sears craftsman aisles. Then off to the other stops to find some jewels for the rest of gift list. Greg will have to depart around 7:30 to get to work and have his coworkers harass him for being a Black Friday shopper. I have enclosed a picture of Ed preparing on Thursday for their organized shopping venture. They really do plan and it has been their tradition for several years now. It is real fun to watch them go through the ads and plan. Have a great day eating leftovers and Turkey soup ummmm. Julie
LET'S START POSTING OUR CHRISTMAS PHOTOS AS WE DECORATE OUR HOMES.

1 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

I think your two boys are crazy! I did it one year - got some great deals but, I don't think I would do it again. Kimberly and Audrey went out again - they are crazy too! If someone in my house is willing, I want to get our Christmas tree tomorrow - maybe I'll post picture of our naked tree!