Tuesday, August 12, 2008

AUGUST BIRTHDAY!

Good morning everyone!Just got off the phone with Mom and we have the plans for Sunday August 17th party. Corn Fest so of course we are planning around corn for our menu.
Grilling Time: 1:00
Bring your meat - Mom has the buns.
Bring a dish to pass and your drinks.
Hope to see you all there and Mom has a very busy August so if you want to take her to breakfast, lunch, or supper for her birthday you better get on the list now. Any questions or comment you can call Mom or leave me an email or post. Julie

3 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Mom - LOVE the new color scheme... kind of similar to what I think would look nice in Amy's living room... just tone it down a bit. Don't you think it'll be beautiful?

Hope you are enjoying this AMAZING weather! Love you!

Hoot the Owl

JenniLynn said...

Rita and Noah will be there. The rest of the clan is out of town. I believe some taco dip may be consumed, and I know some fun wll be had. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Love,
R

~kelly :) said...

Hi there! Did anyone else find it a little amusing that "mom has the buns?" Obviously, I am QUITE sleep deprived and am warning all of you that see me that I am a stressed-out mess trying to get three kids sent to college in two weeks. HOWEVER, I'm sure with YOUR company and conversation, I'll be good as new in no time :) love to you all, ~kelly