Sunday, August 10, 2008

Moving Again.....As a HOMEOWNER this time!!!!

Hello All,
I am moving again! But I promise, I won't be moving again for a long long long time. I have purchased a condo, (half duplex) in Oregon. I will be moving on Saturday August 23rd if anyone wants to help. I am closing this Friday, and boy am I excited. Then on to painting and new carpet in the living room. The house is in move in condition, but everything is white, so I want to add some color to the walls. I will be having a housewarming party some time after I get everything settled in. I'll post some pictures once we get the painting done. :) Oh maybe you would like to know a little bit about the condo.......


....... It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1776 sq ft condo. It is a tri-level style like Grandma and Grandpa's house. There is an attached 2 car garage and a deck off the back. It is located in a quiet neighborhood, very close to Hwy 14. So I'll be 10 minutes south of Madison instead of 30, wow what a difference that will make.

Also Teddy has been making some new friends at the Doggie Day Care that is just a block from my new house. I have been taking him there when there are going to be people in the house I am living in now, while I am at work. Boy does it wear him out! :)

That's all for now, have to get back to packing.
Amy

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Let me know if you need help with the painting. If I'm not working, I'll help out. Thanks for keeping us updated. I look forward to seeing your new place.

Love,
Aunt Rita

~kelly :) said...

Hi Amy!!

I am going to admit this here... I LOVE TO MOVE!!

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!

I love everything about moving,,,the finding of the right place for you and your family (a.k.a. Greg and Teddy :) and then thinking about where all your stuff is going to go, and then thinking about where you are going to sit for your morning coffee and "pondering time" and then...packing up your stuff and seeing what you can absolutely live without! Like, one time we moved and I put stuff in a box and labeled it..."kitchen, open me FIRST". Well, this is the truth...two years later, when we moved OUT of the house on N into our house on Windsor Street, I found that box...in the garage...completely UNOPENED!

Still, I do enjoy all that comes with moving, which might explain why I have put poor Uncle Vince through it, let's see, since our marriage, we have moved NINE times!

Uncle Vince is happy to know that I feel completely settled here :)

LOVE to you and we'll do what we can to help out..especially since you helped me learn how to BLOG on here!! lololol

xoxo,
~aunt kelly

Dawn Doucette said...

Amers... I'm getting sooooo excited for you. Heck, I still haven't seen your home (in person that is) but I'm so excited to put a fresh coat of paint on and make it yours.

It's going to be so much fun! I dreamed of this day for you for years now! Can't wait!

Love you lots!
Big Sis :)

(and 'big' isn't specifically talking about my butt) ;)