Saturday, August 2, 2008





























































Hi everyone,
I was just going through a few pictures and remembered my mama didn't put any up from our family vacation... so there are a few from when me and my mama went sky diving on my birthday! Then a few of noah and I at the cedar point amusment park and in our log cabin in WV. Then of course couldn't leave out our wonderful Audrey.. this is the most recent picture of her and I when me and my dad when out to visit her! Enjoy! Hope everyone is doing wonderful!

-Kimberly

3 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Wonderful pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share. I know you had fun and made many memories. Thanks again, Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

Okay, is it just me or do the 2 instructors look like Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story??? I swear... I've only had coffee this morning. But that just struck me!

Looks like you are having a really fantastic summer! Enjoy every moment dear... they go too fast!

Love you Lots!
Dawn

JenniLynn said...

Well audrey and I think we just look adoreable! and we thought we should blog about it! so YAY! We hope everyones doing good we are currently on vaca in branson with our papa and the rest of the fam!