Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer Fun

Well it’s been a busy summer here at the Griepentrog’s with Arnie busy with the farm and work and Katie running after Oliver. Oliver is growing fast and is a very busy boy getting into everything and learning things way to fast. We have had fun this summer going swimming and to both Columbia and Dodge Fairs. Oliver and I went to the State Fair again this year with my mom, MaryBeth and Emily, which means that Oliver has now been to the State fair twice and Arnie still has yet to go in his life, oh, well maybe next year. I hope every one is enjoying their summer and I hope to see all of you at Mom and Dad at the end of September.
Swimming Fun
Yum! Yum! Sweet Corn

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Well Oliver has been to the state fair one more time than me. I went in 1971 in the 8th grade with our church group. Love the pictures and the sun kissed cheeks. Ed took a picture on his cell phone last week of an Oliver tractor so he could show me he saw an Oliver,LOL. He was so proud of himself. Have a great week! Aunt, Julie

JenniLynn said...

Oliver has been to the State Fair more than I also. I talk about going every year, but never seem to make it. Oliver is getting big so fast. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes, just look at Kelly's post...it seems like yesterday they were Oliver's age.