Sunday, June 14, 2009

AHHH the Weekend!











I hope everyone enjoyed the sun and warmth of the weekend. I for one enjoyed the warmth with low humidity. Coffee on the deck to start the day and much home-work the rest of the day. I have few pictures of Amy and her Birthday present. She got a ladder so she can do her happy homeowner maintenance. She will have the pride and fatigue of power washing her deck to prepare for staining. I am posting the picture of her goggles because I always ask the safety questions when they tell of a project they are doing. You know, "Did you .......?" Have a good week if you bale hay or paint or wash you windows do it with pride, have fun and use your safety gear. You should really go visit Amy and Greg sometime in Oregon. They have a nice house and a nice deck with a woods like setting behind them and flowers and you will have to go see the rest since I am not a realtor and don't have the vocab to paint a picture. Julie


3 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Amy, what a beautiful deck you are washing... and what a good looking helping hand! :)

Hope you really enjoyed being a homeowner this weekend, doing all those summer cleaning projects that are required when you own it. Do you have any tomato plants on your deck yet?

Bunches & bunches of love!
Dawn

Brenda said...

If my eyes wern't fooling me: At first I saw just pictures of Amy (no Greg) and laughed at the image that painted: Amy working hard pressure washing her deck, Greg taking pictures and watching Amy clean just waiting for her to ask for his help. What good work you two did! :-)

Amy said...

I have been waiting for the deck to be done to put the tomato plants on it. Since the weather doesn't cooperate it has taken a lot longer than I would have liked. Anyways it's clean and ready for stain. Again, have to wait for the weather to cooperate so the stain can dry. I do have 1 lonely tomato plant this year. I just got it last night. For me that is starting way late. My rocks are coming this weekend to put under the deck. Once it is all done I will post pictures of the finished product.