Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Your Daily Wildlife update



** Oh look, it's a cow... it's a horse... it's a greyhound... **
no, it's just a deer, delicately munching on my Russian Sage.





As I looked out my kitchen window and saw this photo op, I knew I had to take the picture and post here to share. For a second I thought the neighbors greyhounds got out... LOL (refer to comments of previous post for the doorway to our inside joke.)

Much love to all!

Dawn the Critter Whisperer

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Thank you for the laugh - and the picture. Seriously, ANYBODY could confuse a greyhound and a deer, right?

~kelly :) said...

My dear sweet Rita,

If I squint just right or have a headache, or I don't know, when I looked at that deer picture again...Yes, yes I CAN see a greyhound!!! (And didn't they used to have a greyhound racetrack in Lake Geneva? Maybe this is an escapee?!)

I just wanted you to know that I personally can see how one could confuse the two...but then again, I am confused by much these days!

xo, ~kelly :)

Dawn Doucette said...

Aunt Flo... your memory is stellar today. Actually the greyhound race track was 1 mile down the road from us.

GREAT Memory... it's just an abandoned property at this point. I know it was purchased about 2 years ago, but nobody has done anything with it...

So maybe our run-away is a greyhound?!?

Love you!
Dawn