Monday, June 15, 2009

The Babies Are Here!!!



Not my babies of course... at least not by blood. By property ownership, then they belong to us! :)

I just saw the fawns for the first time today. Chris saw them early last week, but this was the first I've seen them. I glanced out the window in the living room by my computer desk and saw them romping & frolicking away.

The two pictures below are taking looking out my window. The one above was taken after I snuck outside in stealth mode, hid behind the tree like the paparazzi and zoomed in the best I could without scaring the poor little things. (You can click on each picture to enlarge it so you too can see the precious little white spots on bambi!)

Aren't they adorable? I just had to share because I know they will put a smile on your face for no apparent reason. They're just precious!

Much love to all and a great big HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads!



3 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Dawn you should catch one for Ashlynn for her Birthday. She is going to have a big yard and all so there would be plenty of room for a deer house. LOL love, Mom

Dawn Doucette said...

LOL - that's a brilliant idea... I'll just bust out my butterfly net, I'm sure Cody and Brandi wouldn't mind it living in the kennel for a few more weeks... NOT!!!!

:)

They are almost as cute as Ashlynn though... almost! Love you! See you tomorrow!

Brenda said...

What a unique birthday present- one she will never forget! hahaha! It's like a Riley-friend but BIGGER!