Monday, March 2, 2009

Bun in the Oven...

Made you all do a double take didn't I! Not my oven of course... I just wanted to give a shout out to Carissa & Jesse!

How's the bun in your oven coming dear? Should be getting that wonderful baby pink, powdery finish and be ready to come out any day now! How are you feeling Carissa? Hopefully your back, feet & ankles are holding up... and that's not my personal experience knowledge speaking... I can only go from hear-say of other expectant mothers!

Can't wait to hear your good news... Jesse, I know you'll be a calming influence in the delivery room. Hold her hand, breathe deep, and let us all know when your cute little princess has arrived!

Then before you know it, spring will be here and your flowers will be blooming! Yeah!

Love you all! ♥ ♥
Dawn

0 endearing comments: