Sunday, March 8, 2009

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, JOSH

Greetings everyone! One of my favorite sons turns 20 today...20 years old!! My creative drummer, guitar and piano playing kid who has more interests than I can count! To all of us, he STILL is somewhere between two and four years of age and as happy go lucky now as he was then :) Josh, you have given your family so much happiness just by being you and I want you to promise me that you'll slow down and not grow up so fast, okay?

And Carissa, for whatever it's worth, Josh was my ONLY baby born EXACTLY on his due date so maybe it's a March baby thing? Just to warn you, though, honey...that's the ONLY time he has been on time for anything :)

lots of love to you, Josh...
~mom (and family)

3 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday Josh! I was going to send you a memo on Facebook, but I saw this wonderful posting first!

So on behalf of a baby that came waaaaaay past my mom's due date (like 3 weeks late) - I hope you have a magical day filled with cake, ice cream, singing (good & bad!) and everything wonderful that comes with being part of a very special family!

Love you lots!
Dawn

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! I know your family will make it special because it is special just to be a part of your family. I hope you have your favoite flavor of ice cream to go with your birthday cake. We are proud of you and we love you!
Uncle Ed and Aunt Julie

Brenda said...

So i'm a day late to post...but Happy Belated Birthday Josh. Hope it was a good one.