Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello this is Beth i wanted to let you all know about Casey. She was in a major car accident but is doing real good. She is all done with all the surgerys hopefully. Her vehichle hit a tree and caught on fire. There was a very good semaritan that saved her life and pulled her from her vehichle. God was looking over her. She is in OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center. 5666 E.State St. Rockford Illinois 61108. Room 392. She will be there for probably two more weeks. She loves you all. She can not talk right now she has a trake in right now but that should be out in a couple of days.

3 endearing comments:

Audrey said...

Oops blogged under the wrong account. My thoughts and prayers are with her. I mentally lay my hands on her and pray God heal her. Keeps us updated.

~kelly :) said...

I feel badly for Casey; what a horrible ordeal to have to deal with. I'm definitely going to send her a card and hope she heals quickly for herself and her family.

I'm curious how Beth posted under Julie's account though...what's up with that if you want to share.

Love you all, ~kelly

JenniLynn said...

I join Audrey in mentally laying hands on Casey and praying that God heal her completely and quickly. There is power in numbers.

You will all be in my daily prayers.
Love,
R