Monday, February 23, 2009

Married!




Well let me start by saying: Aunt Rita you are on top of things! You're one step ahead of me and got to the blog before I could. (But that's totally ok) Anyway, Brian and I did indeed get married on Friday, February 20th, 2009. Yay! Don't worry we didn't really have a "ceremony" or anything that any of you missed out on. We Eloped! We were in the process of planning something small and decided why have the slightest headache over something that's suppose to be totally enjoyable. So we surprised everyone instead. We went to a court commissioner in Burlington and had one of my best friends, Erica, and Brian's best friend, Brian, (yep I typed that right) as our "witnesses." It was very simple but that's just what we wanted. We are so completely happy and i'm now a Mrs.Storey! Woo hoo!!


Hope all is well. Love you all! :)
Love, Bren

3 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Brenda and Brian,

CONGRADS on becoming Mr. and Mrs. Storey!! (Well, Brian, you are probably USED to being Mr. Storey, but this is brand new territory for Brenda!!!:)

I am very happy for you both and can't wait to see you in person and hear all the exciting details. No doubt you are one of those families that deserve as much love and happiness as there is in the world!

I couldn't be more thrilled for you all!!

xoxo,
~aunt kelly

Brenda said...

Thank you Aunt Kelly! Married life is great! (not that it's much different) But thats ok it's great anyway!

xoxo

Meaghan said...

Congratulations to both of you! Sounds like you two had an exciting weekend :) I'm so happy for you guys- take care!

Love, Meaghan