Friday, February 13, 2009

Mom and Dad

Well if you ever wondered if Dad had a love of travel he sure showed it yesterday. I got a call last night from Dad that they were in St/ Louis due to missing their connecting flight to Jacksonville. I had been watching online and they were minutes from landing as their connecting flight took off. Dad said they were being put up in a hotel last night and then shuttled back to the airport this morning. They will fly to Dallas and then to Jacksonville today. I asked him if they had their luggage and he said only their carry on they left the other luggage at the airport. So then I asked him if they had their pj's(why I asked I don't know) and Dad was laughing as he said he put his in the carry on and Mom had hers in the checked luggage so Grandma was sleeping in a toga last night. So being Friday the 13th I thought I would let you know Dad the lucky leprechan was enjoying his travel adventures. He also told me he was having lunch with George and Barbara today in Dallas. I asked who are George and Barbara? He roared with laughter as he said BUSH. So he was just pulling my leg. I;m sure some of you also recieved calls. but for those who didn't I thought I would share the Adventures of Cele and Dave for your morning chuckle. So have a great day!

1 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

That is so funny! Those two are so laid back, this flight no-flight stuff doesn't bother them. That's why we all have such a positive outlook on life. Come what may, there is an opportunity in every misadventure.

Thanks for the update. I bet Rachel is going crazy waiting for them.

Have a GREAT Day All!
Love,
R