Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lambo

Sorry for my absence. I had issues logging into my blogger account - but all is fixed now and here I come!! My beautiful Rita was suppose to post this earlier, but she didn't so here I am.

We have a new addition! No Rita is not joining the crowd and having a baby, we have a new puppy. We picked him up last week Friday. Can you guess his name?

Right! Great job! It's Lambo. He is a little dog, no Great Dane for me :-( but he is cute as heck.

I have attached a one minute video showing the cute little bugger. Enjoy.

Note: please read Rita's response I am sure she has so much more to say, but she went to bed early to get up at 5 am with her new little baby.

Scott


4 endearing comments:

Brenda said...

Lambo is adorable! You just made Ashlynn's morning- she giggled at the video and "barked" back when Lambo barked. Good thing it doesn't show how many plays a video gets...you guys would all think we are nuts!

Congrats on the new family addition!

JenniLynn said...

Ashlynn, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. He actually attacked this add for around 10 minutes. He'd back up and growl at it, pounce on it, and try to dig it up. Eventually, he grabbed the top corner of the page with his teeth, walked a few steps with it, and turned the page. Then, that was that...he just walked away. It was hilarious.

He is a very entertaining little pup. He is one of the pups from the picture I posted in June.

Noah picked out the name. We were driving in the car from Chicago back home, and we were trying to think of a name. I asked Noah if there was a car he really liked, possibly Ferrari or Porsche. He said Lamborghini. I said, OK, we could call him "gini" for short. He was not impressed with that nickname at all, so he suggested Lambo. Then we decided that would be cool - Lambo could be not just for Lamborghini but also for Lambeau Field.

Anyhow..we all adore him. Hopefully, y'all will get to meet him soon.

Have a Great Day!
Love,
R

Julie said...

What a cute dog! I have not talked to Brenda yet today biy if Ashlynn watched the puppy video like the fireworks video I'm sure it was at least a dozen times. Scott you were missed and I for one am glad you got your issues resolved with your log in. Enjoy the puppy and i'm of to watch the video again. Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

How precious... how does it feel to be training a puppy again??? Lost any shoes or belts yet?? LOL

I bet Lambo was looking for an ad on puppy kindergarten, because of course, every dog WANTS to be a good dog. :)

I hope you give Lambo lots of belly rubs and snuggles. Brandi & Cody officially approve... if only they could sniff out their new canine cousin!

Lots of Love!!!

Dawn

P.S. Don't give Lambo any of the frozen corn from the other post... LOL