Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's New at the Rusu and Jude house...




So Rob and I are pretty busy people.  We have been working like crazy all summer so I figured I would share some of the things we've been up to. To kick off the summer we went to LA to visit our friends and all of the places we love so much! We had a great time and will be back again soon.  Then for Kim's bday, a.k.a the 4th of July, we went to my aunt Danella's beautiful lake house in Minoqua,WI and went boating and spent time with family all weekend. Then literally a week and a half later we were in Branson, Mo for my family vaca with my daddy's side of the family.  From there we went to Vegas for Robert's 30th bday were we got bottle service at Jet nightclub at the Mirage hotel! We just returned back home a week and a half to a empty house because well we were gone the two friends we had renting out rooms finally moved out.  So now we are sanding and staining all of our cabinets and wood floors.  We are getting there but I have to say my patients is being tested because I always want things done right away.  The next step is furniture for our living room and kitchen.  So all in all the Lord has blessed with all that we get to do and have!!  Rob's Jazz bar will be opening up by fall so that will be another project and crazy time! There are some pics from our trips for you to enjoy!  Hope everyone is well and may the Lord bless you and keep you safe!!!!
 
 Love Audrey and Rob (people always say Rob and Audrey but I think my name should come first haha)
                

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

I think that's funny "Audrey & Rob" versus "Rob & Audrey." Which one do I say?

Patience? I think it takes a great deal of patience to strip, sand and restain an entire kitchen of cupboards! That's why my kitchen cupboards are still the same ugly color they were when we moved in :)

Can't wait to vaca at your house again soon! Happy redecorating!
Love,
Mama

Dawn Doucette said...

You've been a busy gal this summer Audrey. It's wonderful to hear you and Rob are tackeling "house" projects... they are never fun - TRUST ME - but when it's all done, you can pour a nice glass of wine, sit on the couch with your feet up and say - "Ahhhh, we did it!" Now that's a great feeling!

Happy belated B-day to Rob! How's 30 feel darlin??? I'm right behind you, and it feels terrific! :)

Hope you guys enjoy the remainder of summer! Lots of Love!

Dawn