Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A smile a day...


Good Morning, Good Morning... I woke up this morning needing an extra smile... So I went to my computer and downloaded the pics I took on Thursday when Ashlynn, Mom & Brenda came over. Ashlynn loved playing with Cody & Brandi... and really got a kick out of running a circle through the Kitchen, Dining Room and Entry Way.

Because I needed a smile, this one worked just as prescribed, I thought maybe somebody else may need a smile too... and I love sharing! So here's a smile for everybody! While I'll be enjoying the heat & humidity today (I've been waiting for this all summer!!!) I know many of you (Mom & Brenda) will probably be swearing at me. LOL Don't worry, I can handle it... I've got strong shoulders! :)

Hope everybody is having a Terrific Tuesday! Smiles & Love to all!
~Dawn

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Ok so it is getting more like summer. but hey it is August and if we are to get any heat I guess now is better than July. We have earlier sunsets so the evening air can cool better so as to start the next day with a little cooler air. Anyhow the smile will help endure the heat of the day under my ceiling fan. LOL Love, Mom

JenniLynn said...

Thanks for the smile!

Anyone swearing about the weather can swear at me too. I share that burden with you. Although I enjoy the cooler weather also, but nothing below 72 degrees, summer is not complete without 90 degree days.

Have a great day all!