Monday, January 26, 2009

Do You Like Meatloaf?

Okay, this is a very random post. But you're all related to me, so I know you all love me... inspite of my unique fascination with food. :)

Last night we had the most incredible meatloaf.... seriously, I like a lot of food. But this was the most tasty meatloaf we've ever eaten... in Chris' words, even better then the Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf... and if you've had theirs, you know it's good.

So for anybody that likes meatloaf... and loves food in general, please feel free to bop over to my delicious blog. If anything, you'll get a laugh at how goofy I am, but I am laughing with you... promise ;) http://dawnsfood.blogspot.com

There's also an incredible Winter Salsa Recipe over there... Bon Apetit!

**See for those people that think they have nothing to say, or their life is seriously boring... you can talk randomly and it still might make someone's day! Who's smiling now?? If you're smiling, I did my job! Love to all!**

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

I think I know what Dad would like for supper. I will get my list together and get some groceries to make a comfort food and soul warming meatloaf. Mom