Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodmorning

mmm! Do you smell my coffee yet? I ground up some whole beans this morning so I could send Brian off with a big cup of comfort coffee today as he heads down to the hospital in Illinois. To fill everyone in- Brian's 91 year old Grandpa took a spill on the ice this Thursday and ended up with a broken hip. He went through surgery successfully yesterday so now it's just recovery. After working in the medical field I've realized a spill like that isn't as easy recovery. So as i sit here with knotts in my stomach, I ask that you just give a little extra prayer for Grandpa Storey today. :)

Thank you.

Love, Bren

2 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Brenda,

I'll pray for Grandpa Storey and no doubt, Joey will have his class pray for him on Monday at school. They seem to have very good luck for the people they pray for! I'll also pray that Brian's travels go well and that he returns home safe and sound. I'm glad to hear he can go visit his Grandpa at a time like this. I don't have grandchildren yet, but I would have to think that a visit from one of your grandchildren would be very treasured...

thinking of you all,
~aunt kelly

Brenda said...

Thanks Aunt Kelly! We appreciate it A LOT!