Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's happining at the Merfeld's:)
















As many of you already know Jesse and I are having a GIRL:) Pyper is doing great, although still safe inside her Mommy she is always moving and loves to hear the sounds as we play Wii. This Sunday a couple of my girl Friends are throwing me a shower which will be lots of fun.
Jesse has been laid off from John Deere but will start again the beginning of February so he has been spending his time plowing snow for a guy in Columbus, doing some snowmobiling and completing my honey do list:) So we only have about 8 weeks left before we get to meet out little girl, we pretty much have everything ready so now it is just a waiting game and I am fully prepared for going late. at the beginning of December Jesse was the best man in the wedding of Paul and Ariann who are very good Friends of ours. On Christmas Jesse took our snowmobile out to Mom and Dads and gave the kids rides, they were froze when they all came in.
Enjoy some of the pictures and i hope to see a lot of you on the 31st





Lots of Love:) the Merfeld's.

2 endearing comments:

Brenda said...

Carissa thank you so much for posting! I'm so excited for you! You look great- I hope you feeling good. Just a tip...having to get up and pee in the middle of the night is great preparation for when Pyper comes home. It's God's way of getting mom's prepared! :)

Dawn Doucette said...

Look at that precious little bun in the oven! You can always change the name to "Dawn"... I think it would be a perfect fit. ;)

If you get one of those pregnant woman cravings... I have an awesome salsa recipe on my food blog. It's excellent and SUPER easy... like 10 minutes easy...
http://dawnsfood.blogspot.com

Hoping the weather cooperates for the 31st... Mother Nature hasn't been exactly cooperative, ya know?

Love you lots!
Dawn