Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exercise or No Exercise




Have you ever felt you needed another reason not to exercise? Well if you have get a Riley! I went down to my/Brenda's treadmill to see if I could get the temp above zero today. I was running (you know 2.5mph) and kept hearing some real fun noise from upstairs. I am the only one here so I knew it was Riley my precious never been spoiled dog. The pictures above are the result of Riley adventure, see the pride in his eyes. Ashlynn has been teething on this coaster and Riley loves Ashlynn drool, so he decided to teeth on the coaster too. Sorry Ashlynn but that coaster in now history. So next time I decide to use the treadmill I will have to do a coaster check or lock Riley in the basement with me. I am still laughing so it was great for my cool down to have so much oxygen from laughter. Have a very warm day! Julie

5 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Oh no........ Naughty Boy! I guess he wanted a sweater out of that beautiful yarn - not a coaster. LOL!

His next course is the bathroom washcloth! Love you!

Brenda said...

hahaha Ashlynn drool must taste pretty darn good!

JenniLynn said...

That is so funny! Dogs! I think Loki and Riley could have a lot of fun together.

Noah forgot to lock both doors to Loki's kennel today. So, while Noah was at school, Loki was in Noah's room scratching a hole in Noah's carpet.

Just don't eat my shoes or or drag the dirty underwear into the living room and we'll be fine.

~kelly :) said...

Hey Riley!!

Koda says, "Rock on, my canine friend!!"

xo, ~aunt kelly

Dawn Doucette said...

I love Koda's comment! I'd have to say Brandi & Cody... while full grown Senior Dogs, have the same opinion! The only thing better in Cody's mind is a used washcloth from the shower! :)

Love you!